Team Building Kit Ltd are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Team Building Kit Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 22/11/2014.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs. You will have the option of accept or decline our cookies.
Traffic Log Cookie
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. This data is anonymised. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Shopping Basket Cookie
We additionally use a “shopping basket” cookie, this allows our system to remember which items you are looking at and enables the buying process to be completed. Without cookies enabled you will not be able to buy our items online.
Payment Engine Cookie
We use SagePay as a 3rd party payment “engine”. For your credit/debit card payment to work, our application needs to add a cookie to enable your payment to be processed. SagePay or ourselves, will not use this cookie for any other purpose. More on Security
Data that we store
In the online eshop database we store order histories, customer addresses, but never payment card information. This database is protected by online security methods including a substantially secure password.